DISC Flow® Profile
Personnal and professional development tool
Integrate DISC Flow® in your organisation and initiate your workplace transformation. For more permanent needs, we recommend you contact us so we can advise you the best solution. DISC Flow® aims at assisting organisations in their human related challenges.
DISC Flow® exists in several versions of human skills development tools that will help your collaborators:
- Understanding their own behaviours
- Understand others' behaviours
- Understand and appreciate others' working style
- Learn to communicate and influence more efficiently
- Improve their self awareness
- Develop their awareness of others
DISC Flow® reports are designed to be simple to understand and easy to apply. We’ve taken the tried-and-tested DISC model and combined it with the power of Emotional Intelligence (EI) to help people tap into their strengths and build better, stronger and more productive relationships. Our personalised reports use assessment data to provide a wealth of information and insights that will help people develop their potential.
As an example, the DISC Flow® Core report is a 24-page report, adapted to the workplace context. It focuses on the individual's strengths and priorities, and includes, among others, the following:
- General Characteristics & Prominent Behaviours
- Strengths and Limitations
- Preferred Work Environment
- Conflict Management
- Potential Stressors
- Potential Motivators
- Awareness of others
- Personal Developmental Tips
How does the DISC Flow® Core profile work?
- You only need 15 to 20 minutes to answer the questionnaire.
- A secured access allows you to complete the profile
- The questionnaire measures 8 personality types, each expressing in 3 intensity levels
- The assessment is about DISC personality style and Emotional Intelligence
- The report can be sent by email automatically after the profile is completed